Sunday 30 August 2015

Memoirs of Love


Publisher: Author’s Ink Publication.

Title of my story: Ankush

Price: Rs. 200.


Blurb:

Experience lost relationships in their most cherished memories. Even when nothing good lasts forever, some stories never cease to be. ‘Memoirs of Love’ is one such collection of tales from the heart for the heart. Exploring a range of emotions, each story enters the world of a unique character. Moving as well as buoyant, this treasure trove of lost love is an indispensable book.


Excerpt:

Ankush had just disappeared from my life. He was gone. I do not know what he felt about me. He was just like a breeze that came in to my life and made me feel good. He was the best thing that had happened to me.

What was Ankush’s story?

Why did he disappear?

Read my story in Memoirs of Love.


Buy the book here on Amazon and Pustak Mandi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

We, at Musings of a Vivacious Heart are passionate about writing. We publish blogs since it is the best way to reach out to our readers. Ou...