Tuesday 21 August 2018

Levels to My Insanity: UnMastered by Adrianne Mouton


Levels to My Insanity: UnMastered by Adrianne Mouton


Book Name: Levels to My Insanity~ UnMastered

Author: Adrianne Mouton

Blurb:

Sometimes pain is inherited from generation to generation. Secrets locked away where the eyes can't see and the ears won't hear. Pain trapped where no one can feel it. The mind has its own means of survival. The heart has its own means of escape. When the lines blur so does reality. When you lose your grasp on reality it can leave you looking down on the edge of sanity.

The Unmastered edition of LEVƎLS To My Insanity is a limited, short-run edition no further release will be made once publication ends. This book is the raw, unfiltered look into who Violet is and into the darkness of a traumatized heart.

Review:

Mind is the most powerful thing in this world. It makes you do unbelievable things. I always believed that we are what our mind is. 
And this book seemed to strengthen my belief.

I started reading this book over the last weekend and finished it in straight two days. The book is engaging and a page turner. The story has been told in perspective of various characters. And that is what makes this book unique one. You understand all the characters with such proximity. The characters seem real and you instantly develop a bond with them.

The story has been narrated in third person narrative and has been done really well. The simple language makes reading a pleasurable experience.

Speaking about the story, I just loved the story. The author has portrayed the feelings of all the characters really well. The emotional aspect of this story left me overwhelmed. You feel for the characters and at one point, you feel if you could help them with their agony.

As I have mentioned about the story being narrated from the perspective of all the characters, not even for once I found similarity in them. The author has built them up really well. Generally, I have noticed that the characters kinda share same behavioral pattern. It is not done on purpose but it happens unknowingly. But in this book, it seems amazing.

I would not go into the details of the story as you need to be a part of the ladies journey. I just have to say this book is worth all the time.

I rate:
Cover: 3.5/5
Characters: 4/5
Story: 4.5/5

My overall rating for ‘Levels to my insanity~ UnMastered’ is 4/5 stars.

You can purchase your copies on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

We, at Musings of a Vivacious Heart are passionate about writing. We publish blogs since it is the best way to reach out to our readers. Ou...