Saturday 30 December 2017

Hacklyf by Vijay Poudel - Book Review

self help book


Book Name- Hacklyf

Author- Vijay Poudel

Publisher- Invincible Publishers

Blurb-

Hacklyf is an honest attempt to help people who want to live an exceptional life but is clueless amidst all the chaos. It`s an unchallenged fact that "Motivation never lasts", and that is where this book will come in handy. It will provide you with continuous motivation through simple reasoning. A mélange of stories inspired by real-life events and short write-ups which will leave you inspired. There are plenty of activities dispersed throughout the book to help you grasp the ideologies and methodologies better. The writing is simple, crisp and enjoyable even for those who aren't an avid reader. Unveil it and let it transform you.


Review-

I enjoyed reading this book for two reasons-
  1. Real-life incidents are given to make you understand the essence of certain things.
  2. An interesting quote towards the end of each chapter which summarises each chapter in a few words.

I read this book in one day. It is that time of the year when one makes resolutions and tries to improve himself/herself. I am glad that I chose to read this book now.

I can very well implement some things from this book in the coming year.The narration is done in simple English. I felt like the author is conversing with me. It has been done well. Some chapters have an activity mentioned towards the end. These activities make you ponder about your dreams, your goals and your plans to achieve them. I believe such exercises are necessary for self-introspection.

I have read many self-help books. But I can say that this particular book has made a special place in my heart. I am looking forward to follow some lessons from this book.

I rate Hacklyf with 4.5/5 stars.

You can buy your copies on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Privacy Policy

We, at Musings of a Vivacious Heart are passionate about writing. We publish blogs since it is the best way to reach out to our readers. Ou...